This wonderful Corn on the Cob recipe…wait….its not corn on the cob! It is cupcakes! Yes, really!
These adorable cupcakes when placed together look just like a corn on the cob! Can you be more creative? The kids will love helping to create this masterpiece. The top is just made of yellow and white jellybeans and you can use a yellow starburst for the “butter” slab!
Here are the ingredients you will need:
- 2 large eggs
- 3/4 cup(s) canola oil
- 1 1/4 cup(s) plus 5 Tbsp whole milk
- 3 teaspoon(s) pure vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cup(s) granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup(s) yellow cornmeal
- 2 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) plus pinch kosher salt
- 3/4 cup(s) (1 1/2 sticks) unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1 box(es) confectioners’ sugar
- 16 corn holders, assorted yellow and white jelly beans, 4 yellow fruit chews (such as Starburst), black and white sanding sugar, for decorating